Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break Success



This week I'm going to try to take advantage of a lightened schedule and get some things done that I've let go for waaay too long. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in just trying to maintain, that I can't get anything extra done. So this week is the week!

Here's a few things on my to do list:
  • Catch up on my school work and maybe even get ahead.
  • Yardwork - I need to get my garden ready for planting.
  • Organizing clothes - I use my sons closet as a storage for all the clothes that are not being used right now. Like baby clothes, clothes too small for the oldest but too big for the youngest or too big for the oldest, etc. I need to convert all my piles on the shelves into labeled containers.
  • Pair down the toys. We have way too many!
  • Create storage for the toys we're keeping. This mostly effects the boys rooms. Everything is dumped into 2 bins & it becomes a disaster when they try to find something.
  • Stock up my freezer. I have purposely given myself a break from cooking this, so I need to take advantage and fill the freezer with easy go-to items. Ex: waffles, egg sandwiches, tortillas, and a few freezer chicken meals.
  • Get my yardsale stuff ready. I need to separate and price items. Hopefully I can have one the 1st free & rain-free Saturday morning we have.
  • Get rid of all the things in my house that belong to someone else! I hate having these things in my house that don't have a place, because they're not mine!
  • And I'd really like to get some baseboards wiped!


Now I realize that this may sound like a lofty goal, but I know that if I really try hard and plan ahead it can happen! I just need to make up my mind to get it done. I'll let ya know how it goes!

How about you? Do you have any Spring Break goals???


Shared with:

Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. baseboards sound like a kids job and some allowance to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids job? Yes!

    Allowance? Ehh

    ReplyDelete