Sunday, May 27, 2012

Harris Teeter, Dollar Tree and Walgreens Shopping Trip

I went ahead and bought a few items this week that would finish up my necessity list and/or were really cheap for my stockpile! I love buying my bread from the Dollar Tree! I can buy the "healthier" loaves for only a dollar! I bought enough that should last us the whole month! I put most in the freezer, so it can last until we need it.

WALGREENS
$3.99
- $1.00 coupon
= $2.99
+ $3.00 Register Rewards
= FREE


I probably would not have gotten this if I had not already been going there to pick up a prescription.


DOLLAR TREE
$18.90


I bought lots of bread and other necessities that were not on sale at the grocery store!

HARRIS TEETER
$32.24
- $3.00 in coupons
- $0.25 eVic Hellman's coupon
- $3.00 Walgreens Register Rewards
= $26.49


Here is a trip that is exactly what I described I would be needing in my Monthly Shopping Trip post. A trip for fresh produce, milk and sale items! I also grabbed these chips for a BBQ that we were headed to.

I was able to lower my total by using the Register Rewards from Walgreens! Since these normally expire rather soon, using them at Harris Teeter rather than waiting til I go back to Walgreens works better for me! Because sometimes I don't go back before they expire.

Here's the details:



(2) Chips Ahoy! eVic Saturday Price $0.97 ea.

(2) Capri Sun eVic Saturday Price $0.97 ea.
(1) Capri Sun $2.25
 - $0.75/3 coupon 
= $0.89 ea.

Hellman's Mayo $2.49
 - $1.00 coupon = $1.49
*Great stock up price and I am almost out!

Breakstone's Sour Cream 16oz. $1.07
*Great price and we just ran out!

(2) "Old" Chiquita Apple Slices 16oz. $0.99  
*This makes it $0.99/lb.

"Old" Fresh Express Salad $0.99

Milk Gallon $3.49
 - $3.00 Walgreens Register Rewards = $0.49

Kraft White American Cheese $1.79

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper eVic Saturday Price $4.97 

(4) Lays Potato Chips BOGO $2.15 ea.



No comments:

Post a Comment