Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Meal Plan 5/29 - 6/03


Well this is finally getting posted! We had a great Memorial Day Weekend that posting my meal plan was, honestly, the last thing on my mind. 

We had our 1st family beach day yesterday! Boy was it hot and the water was freezing! But the still kids had a great time in the sand and water. The thing I love the most about the beach is that somehow I swear it makes my kids all get along!


Isaac thought it was great to terrorize everyone with the sand! He would say he wasn't throwing it, he was just dropping it on people! :)


The boys dug a huge hole! Holes take a lot of time and energy! And everyone can help! ;) They played with that for hours!

Before I left for the beach, I pulled out a freezer meal so we would have something to eat when we got home. Nothing worse than coming home from an exhausting day, starving and having nothing to eat. I had pre-cut chicken in a marinade. As it's thawing it is marinading and then we threw it on the grill and ate it with a green salad. Definitely hit the spot!

This week is our first week without a crazy baseball schedule! While I will miss being out at the field, I am happy to have more time at home. Our oldest son will still be playing, but his schedule alone is nothing compared to when we have 3 at the same time!

I'm stilling using this my Monthly Meal Plan this week. It isn't still the same schedule. Things always change. But... Again, I already did my Monthly Shopping Trip, so I have all of the ingredients for a months worth of meals. This makes it easy to change things around last minute!

Here's the details:



Breakfasts:
Granola, Toast, Cream of Wheat, Eggs, Cinnamon Rolls

Lunch:
PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, leftovers

Snacks:
Carrots & Crackers w/ Ranch or Hummus, Pretzels, Chips, Popsicles, Apple Slices

Dinners:

Tuesday - Spaghetti w/ Rolls

Wednesday - Pork Chops on the grill

Thursday - Crispy Cheddar Chicken

Friday - Crock Pot French Dip

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Crock Pot Chicken Tacos



No comments:

Post a Comment