Monday, May 7, 2012

My Meal Plan 05/07 - 05/13


This was another full week in our house! Lots of games, practices and my husband traveling. I wrote a bit about this HERE. We were fortunate enough to end the weekend with my Mom having ALL 4 children spend the night on Saturday night! My husband and I actually got to have a date. We used a gift card we still had from Christmas!

Last weeks meal plan was mostly a success. Although we did eat at home, we didn't eat what I had planned! Lol But no worries, because since I had my monthly shopping done we have lots of ingredients for different meals. So we'll just switch around some of the other meals I have planned on my monthly meal plan! The bottom line is we're eating at home!

Since I didn't end up cooking my whole chicken in the crock pot last week, I'm going to do it this week and plan on making a lot of freezer meals with it. I'll post about how it goes. I have found that on nights when my daughter has her softball games eating at home is difficult! Between getting there an hour early to warm up and then getting home after their 'talk' we leave too early to eat before & get home too late to wait to eat. So this week I'm going to try to make some meals that can be eaten on the go! We'll see what I come up with on Pinterest

I'll also be posting Friday about how it went making Granola! It was delish!

We have about 2 practices & 7 games this week, so I'll be lucky if we eat at all! Wish me luck!

Any suggestions for meals that can be eaten on the go??? Or stocked in the freezer individually?

Here's the details for this week:



Breakfast:
Oatmeal, Egg Sandwiches, Toast, Eggs

Lunch:
PG&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Baked Potatoes, Leftovers

Snacks:
Homemade Granola, Homemade Yogurt, Carrots, Chips

Dinner:

Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot to make...

- Chicken & Bean Burritos

- Crescent Chicken

- Buffalo Chicken Wraps

Burgers on Grill

Leftovers

Sunday - Hubby is cooking something special!
*Mother's Day*



No comments:

Post a Comment