Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meal Plan 06/04 - 06/10


Well apparently posting this on Tuesday is becoming a recurring theme! I went to the beach again yesterday, with my Mom and Sister. It was perfect. Barely anyone there, water was calm and wasn't too hot. I just had Isaac and he had a great time entertaining himself. It was a great start to the week!



Sunday we spent the afternoon and evening out at the baseball field. It was an intense day of games. In the end we won the first and lost the 2nd. Bob played great, though!


After 5+ hours of baseball and getting home at 7:30pm we were all starving.... Luckily I had Crock Pot Chicken Tacos waiting for us when we got home! They were delicious and hit the spot!



On Saturday my husband ran to the store for me! This is really proof that anyone can save! :) I gave him a small list of the sales and things we needed and he came back successful! He paid $19.00! The donuts were the most expensive thing and it was his Saturday morning treat for the kids and I.


I'm still under budget for the month and I have about a week and a half left. We also stopped at a farmer stand on the way home from the beach for some expensive and yummy strawberries and potatoes. And last night I made strawberry shortcake and my husband insisted we we needed cool whip, so to the store we went. Despite all of that, I'm should be able to stay under budget for the month! I will be needing to by a few staple items. Unless, I find a super sale on toilet paper or meat, which is quite possible... We shall see.

Here's the details for this week:



Breakfast:
Freezer Waffles, Homemade Granola, Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Cream of Wheat
*Running out of options, so it means I actually have to make things.


Lunch:
PB&J, Grilled Cheese, Leftovers

Snacks:
Homemade Cookies, Homemade Granola, Fruit, Homemade Yogurt

Dinner:

Monday - Grilled Cheese

Tuesday - Sun Dried Tomato Chicken & Pasta

Wednesday - Enchilada Rice


Friday - Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken w/ Brown Rice

Saturday - Burgers & Hotdogs on the grill

Sunday - Leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment