Monday, June 18, 2012

Meal Plan 06/18 - 06/24


Well, we have officially survived our first week of Summer! It was actually a great week... of weather, relaxing, "sleeping in" (a.k.a. kids being my alarm, instead of an actual alarm) and fun activities.

We kept it simple this week. Staying at home mostly.

This week is simple. My goal is to try to fill my freezer and pantry with some quick & easy meals. I also have a few recipes I need to post. This week I made Homemade Granola Bars... Easy and yummy!


I ran to the store on Friday and found a bunch of great deals!



My kitchen was so bare it was ridiculous! So I made a list of all the sales that didn't require coupons and ran in. I was in and out in less than an hour... With all my kids! There were great deals on produce from the "old" cart! 


Organic Bananas $0.39/lb.


I found 4 of these diced peppers for only $0.99 each! And what we don't use this week we will freeze!


This is organic spinach for only $0.99 a tub! And there was a sticker coupon for $1.00 off of 2... So I got them for $0.50 each! That's a steal!

I only spent $60!!

Here's the details for this week:





Breakfast:
Poptarts, Cold Cereal, Eggs, Homemade Granola w/ Milk, Freezer Waffles, and Bagels



Lunch:
Leftovers, Quesadillas, PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Salad

Snacks:
Peaches, Apples, Bananas, Banana Bread

Dinner:

Monday - Whole Chicken in Crock Pot

Tuesday - Meatless Baked Ziti

Wednesday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Thursday - Pork Chops on the Grill

Friday - Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps

Saturday - Spaghetti w/ Bread

Sunday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches



2 comments:

  1. What a delicious looking menu for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now if we can just stick to it this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete