Monday, July 2, 2012

Meal Plan 07/02 - 07/08


This past week has been a complete blur! Surprisingly we did pretty good sticking with the meal plan. Only 2 meals didn't happen that will be repeated this week.

This week I only had a chance to make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the freezer. I attempted to make Homemade Tortillas for dinner & extra for the freezer, but that did not work! I don't know why, but they were so tough I could barely roll them out! So that was a fail! I may try again this week.

No shopping this week! I will be running in to Harris Teeter today or tomorrow to grab a few sale items, milk, bread and fresh produce. I'll post that later.

We had another fun and busy week of Summer! I'll post some of our activities tomorrow!

This weeks meal plan is all about survival. I have one week of school left for the summer, which means lots of papers. We also have a birthday to celebrate! My goal will be to simply put food on the table. Nothing fancy. And using mostly items that I already have, so not a lot of shopping. Crock Pot meals are great for these type of meals.

What's your all-time favorite go to easy meal???

Here's the details:

Breakfast:

Lunch:
PB&J, Turkey Sandwiches, Leftovers

Snacks:
Homemade Applesauce, Crackers, Fruit

Dinner:

Monday - B-Day Celebration with Hannah

Tuesday - Pesto Chicken

Wednesday - Homemade Pizza Bagels

Thursday - Crock Pot Terriyaki Chicken

Friday - Taco Pasta

Saturday - Crock Pot French Dip Sandwich

Sunday - Leftovers



4 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Menu Plan Monday today!
    Let's see...my favorite go to meal would be spaghetti and meatballs. I love making my own meatballs, frying them and than placing them in the sauce. Yum!
    Thanks to Pinterest I'm able to keep inspired when it comes to cooking and baking!
    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spaghetti, too! Although, I never make it... My husband does this meal! He likes to "doctor" up the sauce! :) It's delish!

      Delete
  2. My favorite go-to easy meal is shredded bbq sandwhiches in the crockpot, a roast, some bbq sauce, buns and a veggie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an easy meal! We haven't had these in awhile! I did it with chicken a few weeks ago, but a roast is definitely better!

      Delete