Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week #3 of Summer

I don't have too many pictures from this past week. We were so busy, I kinda forgot! :)

I have been trying to catch up on some of the cleaning that has been neglected and I've enlisted the help of my children. So far we have done the kitchen, downstairs bathroom, and our foyer. We've scrubbed top to bottom. The kids do most of the scrubbing, I do the organizing and purging.

The kids have had a relatively good attitude... Dare I even say that they've enjoyed it some??? I think anytime a child can justify standing on the counters, it's deemed fun! I'm not sure how much cleaning my youngest son, Isaac did, but I'm pretty sure he did the most climbing!



We went to the park twice this week! Once, we met my Mom and Sister for about an hour! The 2nd visit we met our church Mom's group and stayed for about 4 hours! Thankfully the weather was great and the kids had a blast! They love being free to run around and be loud!



He finally made it to the top of the big rock!
 
We also had our 1st of many celebrations for Hannah's 8th BDay! We started with shopping at Justice and then mexican for dinner! It was fun to be out with only her and my husband and spoil her for those few hours.

Yes, that would be a lemon in her mouth!
 
 
 
 
 
We also had plenty of events without pictures... A double date with great friends, we went to see another $1.00 movie, a marriage conference at our church, a pastor's wives brunch, AND baseball games & practices!

Funny how when I look back at my week like that I wonder how I fit it all in! :)

1 comment: