Monday, September 3, 2012

My Meal Plan 09/03 - 09/09


And I'm back... It feels like forever since I have posted a meal plan. Really, it's been forever since I've even done a meal plan! And if I'm really being honest, I can't remember the last time since I've even cooked! *gasp* Between Summer and just having a lot of chaos in our lives currently; cooking and grocery shopping have not been a priority. And I'm okay with that. But now it's time for us to get back on track and back to a schedule.

Our lives are actually about to become more chaotic! With school, kids sports, small groups, college courses, and so much more starting... I know that we won't be eating anything if I don't start planning ahead! 

So for the first week I'm keeping it simple. Especially since it's the first week of school! I already went to the grocery store Saturday morning and bought most of the things we need for our meal plan and a ton of snacks! The last thing I want to worry about the first week back to school is not having enough food.

Summer has been great, but I am kinda ready to be back on a schedule!

Here's our plan:



Breakfast:
Bagels, Cereal, Oatmeal, Toast

Lunch: 
Turkey Sandwiches, PB&J Sandwiches, Leftovers

Snacks:
Cheeze-Its, Chips, Grapes, Apples, Bananas, Cheese Sticks

Dinner:

Monday - Crockpot Chicken Tacos w/ Corn


Tuesday - Spaghetti & Homemade Bread
1st Day of School

Wednesday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Dentist Apt.

Thursday - Overnight Chicken in Crockpot w/ Rice & Broccoli
Baseball Practice


Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Chicken Alfredo w/ Homemade Bread
Baseball Games

Sunday - Burgers & Hotdogs w/ Beans


*How are you starting your school week menu???*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment