Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Meal Plan 09/24 - 9/30


Well, I had fully planned to start this week by getting back on track with my blogging. I've had a lot of ideas for things I want to post. Since I made those plans... I should have known that something was going to go wrong, right???

Our poor Hannah Grace has been battling strep throat this last week. Sunday morning she woke up with a rash and Monday morning it had spread more and her lips were swollen, which freaked me out! So, off to the ER we went. After 3+ hours they told us she was allergic to Penicillin. (The antibiotic she was taking for strep throat.) 

Nonetheless, I'm going to try to push through with my original blogging plan... We will see if any other distracting situations arise. :)

I haven't gotten back on track with the coupons, but I have still managed to stay in the $50/week budget! This is just by shopping sales! So for all of you that are skeptical about curbing your spending... Know that you can do it without even using a single coupon!

This week will be a challenge to stay on track with the meal plan, but I'm going to try my best! We have a busy week of sports and my husband is traveling. That's why planning ahead is the most important part of meal planning!

This week's meal plan:



Pop Tarts, Oatmeal, Toast, Cereal

Lunch:
PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwich, Baked Potatoes, Leftovers

Snacks:
Carrots, Pretzels, Popcorn, Chips

Dinner:

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Wednesday - Spaghetti w/ Salad & Bread

Thursday - Fajitas w/ Corn

Friday - Babysitter

Saturday - Babysitter



How's your meal plan going???


No comments:

Post a Comment