Monday, October 8, 2012

Meal Plan 10/08 - 10/14


I probably sound like a broken record, but last week was busy! (And I don't say that for sympathy, just as fact.) But nevertheless, it was a good week. We had lots of baseball, volleyball and playing outside. We had a great week enjoying the last few days of warm weather. 

We did pretty good with sticking with our meal plan last week. We ate at home every night. The only thing we didn't have was the BBQ. We ended up having breakfast for dinner instead. Yum! We also had one unsuccessful night... The Chicken Tortilla Bake was not a hit. As I was making it, I had the thought that it wasn't going to be as great as I originally thought. It was very bland and soggy texture. Bleh. My husband, me and two oldest kids ate it without much enthusiasm. But the younger two refused after one bite. Lol I couldn't really blame them, though. Definitely won't be making that again and don't recommend it to anyone else. 

I wrote a post on Friday titled, "No More Shame". It had a tremendous response. Funny how you write something never thinking about how it will effect others. It was just something that was on my heart and God has been speaking to me about. I am so glad that God used it to speak to many of you. 

Here's or plan for this week:



Breakfast:
Cereal, Pop Tarts, Toast, Oatmeal

Lunch:
PB&J Sandwiches, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Baked Potatoes, Leftovers, Hotdogs

Snacks: 
Fruit, Goldfish, Chips, Cheese Sticks

Dinner:

Monday - Chicken Alfredo w/ Chicken from last weeks Whole Chicken in Crock Pot
Volleyball Game @4:30

Tuesday - OUT

Wednesday - Overnight Chicken w/ Rice
Baseball Practice til 8pm

Thursday - Pork BBQ w/ Potatoes & Broccoli
Volleyball Game @ 4:30
Meeting at Church 

Friday - Mac & Cheese
Baseball Practice til 7pm
Event at Church

Saturday - Chili w/ Corn Bread

Sunday - Leftovers


What are you cooking this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment