Monday, October 1, 2012

My Meal Plan 10/01 - 10/07


Well, this week I can actually claim meal plan SUCCESS!!! We stuck to the plan every night except last night. I really don't know why I ever plan to cook on Sunday nights, unless we have someone come over. Sunday's are always so relaxed and I completely lose track of time. Instead we just did spaghetti leftovers.

Now let's see how long I can keep my success going??? Any bets? :)

This weekend our family had a great time celebrating our friends wedding. It was such a magical day... Despite it being an outside wedding in the rain! My youngest son was the ring bearer. And he was so handsome! 


He surprised us all with his great attitude and smiles! You never know with him... He even made friends with the flower girl!


We were so excited that he followed through with his wedding duties!


This was Isaac's first wedding and he had more than enough fun for one little 4-year-old! When we got in the car to leave he said, "That was the best party ever!"


This week we of course have another busy week. But I'm trying to focus on planning our camping trip in 3 weeks!

Here's our meal plan:



Cereal, Oatmeal, Toast

Lunch:
PB&J, Lunchmeat Sandwiches, Leftovers

Snacks:
Chips, Applesauce & Fruit

Dinner:

Monday - Hot Dogs w/ Chips & Beans
Volleyball Game @

Tuesday - Whole Chicken in Crock Pot w/ Mashed Potatoes, Bread & Broccoli

Wednesday - Chicken Tortilla Bake w/ Rice & Corn
Practice @ 5pm
Church @ 6:30pm

Thursday - Pork BBQ Sandwiches w/ Applesauce

Friday - Homemade Pizza Bagels
Volleyball Game & Practice

Saturday - Chicken Alfredo w/ Bread

Sunday - Leftovers
Bible Study @7pm


What's on your meal plan this week???
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking back to my recipe! I really appreciate it! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete